Sunday, April 12, 2009

my first experience

my ever "first-time" given to my BF
he was the only one
it penetrated fast; i bleeded
it's painful; then it stopped
there's lots of liquid flowing out
wondering what was that
i don't know what to do




























































































wondering, people?!
were supposed to catch a movie "Fast & Furious"
but we had an accident before the show starts !! :(
i sprained my back, bump my head & injured my knee.
now my knee is damn ugly with the bruises/abrasions.
poor shanice; got traumatized. LOL
how great was the impact?!
there:





can you see the "spider-web"?!

the radiator coolant(i suppose) oil leaked.



& here comes the main lead
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-dah~!!

chio bo ? :)

**sigh~ my BF likes injuring me. :(**

1 comment:

keith said...

wah kao i like the way u did this post haha