Monday, February 16, 2009

WHAT A DAY!

today i encounter the most ridiculous incident.
"sky-falling" on me.
was having my lunch & a sudden rain came pouring. (heavily)
was eating outside the coffee shop under the awnings.
one side of it was filled with the water, some china guy wanted to straighten the awnings in order to let the water flow off.
i thought it's fine, but somehow i don't know how they adjust the thing & out of a sudden the shelter just fell off & HIT ON ME. (btw, i was having Wanton mee)
the metal thing just break & hit my back & my table.
seeing my Wanton mee flying off my table. (yeah, like Matrix right)
eh, i just sat down & eat only lor. (super wasted la)

the whole puddle of water poured down; luckily i wasn't drenched.
BUT ... !!
i was hurt & my phone was soaked by the water. :(
aiya, anyway the whole issue was stupid la.
i'm gonna claim them to get me a new phone.




-dunno what's awning? see above pic & see that metal thing dangling?!
that's the cause of it.



-bruises on my leg & hand. it's nth, but it's swollen lor. :(

No comments: