Saturday, February 7, 2009

company D&D

was a late post too.
event on 22/o1/o9. (late right, i know)







-oh i love the toilet lightings reflects on my face.

-the one with specs facing the camera is my manager.





-they even hired dancers to play games & dance.



-i was being sabo-ed up, but i fled away. because of this game!
fuck la, no way i'm playing this game lor, somemore is with my own everyday see colleague ok!

(note: my colleague appears very innocent when working, but it reveals all his true colors aduring the game. all were stunned.)




-that's my boss. (as you can see, he's drunk)



-my fellow colleagues.






-after i started taking pics, my male colleagues suddenly came running towards me & grabbing me for pics. thus, i start smiling so "hardly". (BF seeing all these gonna flare up =x)

-SEE~! i told you, my mouth like kanna stroke already. HAHA

No comments: