Sunday, November 23, 2008

when boredom kills ...

one of the weekends, we slacked at home "zhuo bo".
below pics are what we did.
pardon our boliao-ness, but we just can't help it. :)






-was hungry, so cooked maggie as dinner.

-guess what drink is it? -peach tea. (self-mixed)

me: "yumyum~ my delicated masterpiece."





After eating what do we do next?
we started cam-whoring~!!





-don't we look blissed?!

me: "erm, nv tell me tt's my mirror-image. i'll die of shock-ness." LOL~



-tt's KIKI, BF's dog. she's a damn fucking good licker ok. she licks & jump on me whenever/wherever i go. damn irritating. oops*

-eye to eye contact.




Getting sick with the dog, BF suddenly had the urge of narcism.
Beware of pictures below.
"X" it off before you faint. HAHAHAHAHA !!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
TADAH !! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D



-he's trying to show-off his "musculine" body. -.-''


-aren't we "cute"?! our "xi, nu, ai, le" expressions.

-alright, a proper pic to end this post.


Adios~

No comments: