Sunday, August 17, 2008

A visit after a decade.

"WE'RE GOING TO THE ZOO ZOO ZOO, HOW ABOUT YOU YOU YOU?''

my last visit to the zoo was like almost a decade or already past a decade ago lor.
as i only remember going there when i was in my primary times.
how PATHETIC?!
living in Singpoare but going to the zoo counting less than my 5 fingers! :(
almost forgotten how zoo looks like lor.
& zoo now the entrance fee is "chor" lor.
think last time within 10bucks nia.
or probably that was the time when i'm still a child ba.
as it's child price, now paying for adult price. knn~ :(




-tickets.

-welcome to the zoo~



-yaya, BF had a new specs. that's prepared for army use. so kuku hor~ :x


-a monkey in "human" disguise. looks like a man resting on a branch hor.

-down that nice lake with that gentle waterfall lives a _______.

-can't figure out what's that?!

-now can see?! it's a croc~



-hmmm, i simply think you need some dental surgery.



-so heart-warming. happy family~


-the graceful flamingos.


-zebras.

-can you spot him -mr tall guy.



-the creepy crawlers. eeks~

-the probocis monkey. (the monkey with that funny nose)

-he's looking at me, looks scary.

-look at that tail, straight & long.


-this squirrel very good, stay put nicely to allow me taking pics of it.

-i dunno what's the name, so i just called it blue-bird.
*ahem* not that "blue-bird" (in dialect) ar.


-when down to the Shaw amphitheatre to catch performance.

-before show starts, playing with my phone.

-yupyup, that's my new phone. :)

-erm .. don't ask me, i dunno what he's trying to do either.

-BF was volunteered for the show to present this seed to the bird & it'll come to fetch it.

-but it seems like the bird don't likes him. didn't manage to fly to him.
poor BF, even a bird don't likes you. :x lol



-this liltle creature was just above my head.


-ya. that's the creature. lol



-shy orang utan who refused to open that coconut on hand.

after the show ended, went down a lake for some smoking session. it's BF not me. :)


-guess what he's doing?!


-picking saga seeds for me~ so sweet. :)

-nice scenery.





-went to the spash amphitheatre for a 2nd performance.
check out the penguins, it's adorable~

-the Manatee.


-catch this clever fellow & no wonder it's called the "splash" theatre.
cos i got myself splashed there! thanks to you pal.


-believe or not, this is my 1st time seeing a white tiger in real. (sua-ku sia)

-oh my favourite animal, HIPPO & the butt. lol



-that's my favourite reptile. hiss-hiss~







-you know what's the name of this little animal? it's called the mousedeer~ why? cos it has a mouse like body (small) with a deer look. unique hor.






ok, that's all folks.
we're up the tram & heading back home.
till next time~!!
Adios.

No comments: