Thursday, April 24, 2008

LOST~

Arrgh~ I lost my Fucking SPECS~!! (knnbccbljtmdfuck!@#$%">^&*`~)

gotta get myself a new pair liao lah! nb~
though i had contact lenses but i hardly uses them.
i even bought a year's supply of lenses lor. stupid~
now having problem what to do with them.
any suggestions ?!

don't ask me to use them, cos i'm sooo fucking lazy to even wear them on.
so far i think i only used 2 pairs.
i don't know why i bought so much for.
must be i too much money to spend, that's why. (yeah right! i'm fuckingly poor can)


FUCK lah~!! without specs i can't do work, can't watched tv~ (damn du lan)
am currently typing this post without my SPECS. arrgh~


_______________________________



oh BTW, i've finally quitted my current job and today's my last day.
from tomorrow onwards i'll be FREE~!!
anyone want jio me out please book me fast.

oh nonono, i can't.
i'll be at home keeping an eye on my Bitch.
she's labouring within these few days. (so happy but sian cannot go out) x((


_______________________________



[PS : am looking for a PSP slim currently. anybody who knows anywhere that sells cheap please notify me. i don't mind a 2nd hand, but it MUST be in good condition and is working! thanks ]










counting down to 06days.

No comments: